This is my way of drawing.
I might be not slightly same as a knowledge that taught in school if something is missing i proudly a prologise
OK, Let's start. >w<
1. Start with drawing the draft to find the centre point. Draw one vertical line and one horizontal line across the circle. Vertical line use for the shapes of the face and horizontal line use for locating the eyes.
2. Start drawing the chin for the picture by using the straight line that run vertical across the face, use the line to guide the shapes of the chin.
3. Next step start drawing eyes, nose and mouth whatever you like. Locate the nose by using the vertical line across the circle. [If you drawing for a England you should draw a thick eyebrow.lol ]
4. Next draw whatever hair style you like.
5. Start rubbing out the draft line and fill up more detail then that’s it you got your images.
this How to is request for ~WalnutDust
I hope you enjoy ^^